Kapsch TrafficCom AG
With the development of intelligent traffic systems, Kapsch TrafficCom creates contemporary solutions for sustainable mobility. The efficient transportation of road users is just as important to the company as the protection of the environment. The company has been listed on the Prime Market of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 and generates revenues of approximately EUR 500 million with more than 4,500 employees worldwide.
- Due to the discontinuation of some major projects and service contracts as well as problems in the implementation of individual major projects, Kapsch TraffiCom had to set up a comprehensive restructuring program.
- The goal was to create the conditions to be sustainably profitable again in the future.
- Management Factory was entrusted with the coordination of the restructuring program, the lead participation in the bank negotiations as well as with the takeover of the CFO function of the group.
- Implementation of a comprehensive cost reduction program
- Securing long-term financing agreements with banks
- Stabilization of challenging customer projects