As a major international construction company, PORR can build on more than 150 years of experience in planning, development and execution. With around 20,000 employees, the Group generates annual sales of EUR 5.5 billion. In addition to the core markets of Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Poland and the Czech Republic, PORR is also active in numerous countries in Eastern Europe and Qatar
- As a result of the Corona crisis and because of problems with individual major projects, the Porr Group’s result turned into a loss in 2020. The Management Board saw the need to strengthen the operational, commercial management of the Group.
- The goal is to improve the Group's EBT margin to 3% of output volume within the next 5 years.
- Management Factory has been assigned with the function of the Head od Commercial Management. The main tasks are the operational, commercial management of the Porr Group, the further development of the controlling-, reporting- and management system, support for country CEOs, COOs and CFOs in commercial matters and ensuring a functional and effective risk management system and risk management organization in the Group.
- Improved project margins due to improved risk management and controlling
- Improved EBT and improved competitiveness due to reduction of administrative costs