The UC4 Group develops and sells standard software for the automation of computer centres and applications. The company is one of the world's leading specialists in workload automation and the job scheduling market.
The Project (Rent-a-CFO):
Following the merger with the US AppWorx Corporation, Management Factory was tasked with integrating the area of finance and administration from January 2008 onward. In April 2008 Management Factory assumed responsibility for the entire area of F&A and supplied the UC4 Group with an interim CFO.
- Development and integration of the finance area at the US subsidiary
- Management and organisation of the entire finance and administration area at the UC4 Group
- Overhaul and improvement of processes in F&A
- Reorganisation of the subsidiaries in the USA and the UK as well as streamlining the Group structure
- Purchase price allocation (PPA) pursuant to IFRS 3 for the takeover of the AppWorx Group
- Preparation of the consolidated financial statements pursuant to IFRS for UC4 Software GmbH and UC4 Holding GmbH (preparation)
- Coordination of the preparation of the individual financial statements according to local law (A, USA, UK, CH)
- Definition and implementation of guidelines for reporting sales in compliance with US GAAP and IFRS