Management Factory defines its own standards
- strong analytic and empathic mindset. Areas of problems are being recognized fast and tackled jointly with the customer.
- scalable ressources. The project team can be extended by additional managers quickly for a short or long time.
- uniform methodology and management approach. Applying the same methodology enables consistent work with less need for coordination.
- experience in managing crises. The managers dispose of vast experience in handling enterprise threatening situations.
- performance linked payment. Management Factory's success is closely tied to the customer's success.